Air Conditioning Installation in Summerfield
Let’s face it, at Go Green Air And Heat LLC we know that there are very few things in life as frustrating as realizing that your home’s air conditioning unit has broken down smack in the middle of a hot and humid Summerfield summer. Unfortunately, many air conditioning unit mishaps are a direct result of incorrect installation as opposed to depreciation or general wear and tear. This is immensely frustrating for Summerfield homeowners who believe that they have done everything right only to find that shoddy workmanship has cost them and their family cool, dry air when they need it the most!
If you want to make sure that your air conditioning unit is installed the right way first time around, then you need to get in touch with us at Go Green Air And Heat LLC today. Our commitment to excellence is second to none and we will stop at nothing in the pursuit of perfection for your home. Why take chances with inferior service providers when the number one air conditioning installation team in the Summerfield area is here for you to use!
Fast, Dependable AC Installation
Whether you’re in need of an air conditioning system for your home or business, you can trust Go Green Air & Heat to have the services you need.
By specializing in the latest, most efficient conditioning systems on the market, we are able to make recommendations suited to the needs of each client. Our air conditioners offer superior energy efficiency, indoor air quality, and reliable performance for years to come with minimal maintenance.
Go Green sells brand names AC systems from industry-leading manufacturers, and we’re able to pass on the savings to our Summerfield clients. The appliances include a written manufacturer’s warranty for your convenience and peace-of-mind.
You can be assured of receiving the best possible sales and installation in the area. We are proud to provide free quotes to our clients as well.
Go Green will install your new air conditioner rapidly and meticulously, with minimal interruption to life as usual. Our highly trained staff work professionally and neatly in your home or business, making sure the air conditioner is seamlessly incorporated into your home.
In no time, your new air conditioning system will be installed and ready to perform!
To set up a free consultation, or for some free pricing, call Go Green Air and Heat today.
Does Your Air Conditioning System Need Replacement?
An air conditioner doesn’t last forever. The average lifespan for an air conditioner tends to be in the area of 10 to 15 years. However, in Florida’s beautiful hot climate, air conditioners frequently work overtime and as a result may only last the lower end of this average.
Here is a list of four common issues with may indicate an air conditioner has reached the end of its lifespan.
If this occurs, call Go Green Air and Heat. We’ll be happy to assess the state of your air conditioning system. If it has indeed lived out its lifespan, we will proceed with a disassembly and installation of a new unit.
- Poor Performance: This is likely the most obvious indicator. If the air from your air conditioner isn’t quite as cold as before, or isn’t cold at all, it is not serving its purpose. It may mean that your system’s compressor has failed, or that your Freon levels are low.
- Poor Pressure: If the water from your air conditioner is cold but the pressure is weak, this might be a sign that the compressor is failing. It could also be that debris is stuck in the vents of the air conditioner.
- Presence of Moisture Around Unit: Moisture or leakage around the unit is an immediate sign of problems which might be quickly addressed. If the leakage is refrigerant, it can present serious health risks. If the leakage is water, it’s not quite as urgent, but still a sign of repairs needed. Air conditioners dispense of condensation through a tube, and water may this tube is blocked or damaged.
- Strange Sounds or Odors from Unit: If you notice grinding or squealing sounds from your air conditioning unit, it may need to be replaced. Pungent or musty smells from the air conditioner can also indicate mold or burned-out wiring.
When in doubt, you can trust Go Green to provide an assessment.
Three Signs Your AC Unit Has Been Installed Incorrectly
If your AC unit is installed correctly, then it will perform optimally for a long time without the need for very much maintenance or repair work. However, if it isn’t then it could pose serious problems for your home. Recent research from the EPA also indicates that almost half of all HVAC systems are installed incorrectly. The problem with AC unit installation is that most Summerfield homeowners don’t know if it has been set up the right way or the wrong way. With that in mind, here are three signs that your AC unit may have been installed incorrectly:
- Wrong Unit Size: One of the most obvious signs that an AC unit has been installed incorrectly is if it is the wrong size. At Go Green Air And Heat LLC, we recommend that our clients only purchase an AC unit after one of our certified experts assesses your heating and cooling needs.
- Strange Noises: Let’s face it, grinding, whistling, popping or clattering sounds are never good. In fact, they are a very obvious indicator that poor installation has taken place. It is possible that these noises could be caused by loose screws and brackets that require tightening. A proper installation job will eliminate such problems and appropriately locate the condensing unit in order to minimize noise disturbance.
- Slow Response Times: If an AC unit is installed incorrectly then this may be because of undercharging or overcharging. Excessive or insufficient coolant causes an imbalance level for the system and result in slow response times. At Go Green Air And Heat LLC, we make sure that every unit we install has the exact refrigerant charge specified by the manufacturer, and is neither overcharged or undercharged.
Call Us Today
If you are looking for a superior AC unit installation service in the Summerfield area, then you really shouldn’t look beyond Go Green Air And Heat LLC.